Preliminary Task:- The Truth

 


Reflection: THIS is a task that I make the film by myself taking about a guy (actor Jb) is searching for his family and want to know the truth about his family. He decided to find a therapist to know what happen in the past because he already forgot all the memories of his pass. The therapist was (actor toby w) he found out Jb was the killer. Plot twist in Jb's mind he think the therapist was the killer who kill his family. 

This is the fist time I try to use the computer to edit the video, it was quite hard at first but after sir Neil Armstrong help, the task become more easy and I understand more and more about editing.

The things I achieve is I used different camera shot and concept. It end up quite good and I pretty much enjoy the whole process. 

On the other hand, my film content need to be longer to make the story become more complete. I also make a mistake when I do edit because I forgot to cut out the "action" in the video. First  I need to learn more about editing to get a better editing skill. Second  need to develop more camera shots  or traditions for the final piece.

Comments

Popular Posts