planning: location shots

 


I did go around football pitch in hong kong to see which fit my documentary style


FIRST ATTEMPT LOCATION:



Good for footage of people training but not available for my subject to do interview due to not open to public.




SECOND ATTEMPT LOCATION:




Very good location with many pitches and facilities to use but too many people were there so is it very hard to capture the subject voice and background were always people shouting .

THIRD ATTEMPT LOCATION:


This location were located in professional stadium in hong kong, this can help me film footage to put in my documentary to show some professional player playing in stadium


FOURTH ATTEMPT LOCATION:




This location, I think is the best option because I like the natural lighting that fit my concept in documentary and usually in the morning is not crowded so it is the best place to film interview with my subject.  







Comments

Popular Posts